Should my cousin have refused a

Jump to Last Post 1-24 of 24 discussions (36 posts)
  1. theirishobserver. profile image61
    theirishobserver.posted 14 years ago

Ireland is world famous for its glass ware, Waterford Chystal etc. My cousin who has been made redundant was offered a job as a Glass Blower in a factory but he refused it as he says he went to Uni for four years to become a manager.....

2. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

Blowing jobs disfigured your lips.
    I seldom blow, as I like my lips to remain perfect

3. theirishobserver. profile image61

Thanks for that information Tantrum....still is a blow job not better than no job...

1. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Depending of what you have to blow, and for how long

4. theirishobserver. profile image61

I think my cousin could have been good at the job....he is fit an energetic....I seen him blow up several ballooons at a party once...surely a good CV for anyone offered a blow job...

5. tantrum profile image60

lol
    Blow up balloons ? Nice CV.
    i'm sure he will have lots of offers
    lol

1. Sa Toya profile image84
      Sa Toyaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Loving the new pic Tantrum, you look very pretty

thanks ! you're very pretty as well! Beautiful eyes !
        smile

*blushes
          Thank You!

2. Sa Toya profile image84

*blushes
          Thank You!

6. Sa Toya profile image84
    Sa Toyaposted 14 years ago

To be honest if it were me I'd take it....I need a new job, and blowing sounds more fun than puffing hot air on the phone

7. theirishobserver. profile image61

Sa Toya I think you are right, a blow job would be much more fun than sitting around doing nothing....

8. theirishobserver. profile image61

By the way I have just published a picture of my Cock on my Hub.....hope you like it

ooooh exciting I'm checking now...

2. tantrum profile image60

I love cocks stewed

9. theirishobserver. profile image61

Tantrum, stewed, sounds like a nice dish, although I intend keeping my Cock alive and in good health for many years to Come...

Anyway,I'm sure it would make a very palatable dish !
      lol

lol

10. theirishobserver. profile image61

To be honest I cant really think of him like that I leave that to others....

Maybe I'll pay you a visit and see for myself
      big_smile

11. tantrum profile image60

I have Irish blood in my vains. Take care !
    lol

12. theirishobserver. profile image61

Indeed if you are ever in this part of the world Tantrum I will introduce you to my cousin and you can advise him about the benifits of taking a <snipped> when it is the only offer on the table...

lol
      I'm sure someone over there can do that instead of me

13. theirishobserver. profile image61

Oh I dont know he is someone who needs to encouraged.....

14. tantrum profile image60

If your cousin is shy, it's not my problem
    I like bold men.

15. NewYorker profile image57
    NewYorkerposted 14 years ago

This all sounds so wrong..

16. theirishobserver. profile image61

New Yorker, my cousin thought that too but surely a blow job is better than no job...

17. theirishobserver. profile image61

Tantrum with a little time and patience I am sure he will be bold...

give me a call when he's ready !
      lol

18. theirishobserver. profile image61

Thanks I will let you know....

19. tantrum profile image60

big_smile

20. theirishobserver. profile image61

Thank God he was not offered a job with the council filling in man holes......

21. irishsoul28 profile image58
    irishsoul28posted 14 years ago

Haha sometimes you need posts like this that are actually funny. Thank you theirishobserver.

22. theirishobserver. profile image61

hello irishsoul how are you today...

23. Rik Ravado profile image87
    Rik Ravadoposted 14 years ago

No Job, Blow Job what does it matter as long as you get job satisfaction?  Or should that be GIVE satisfaction?

Seriously, and laying Cocks to one side, I find people who switch from a management role to a craft or trade often find it more rewarding.  I think your cousin should seriously consider blowing for a living!

24. theirishobserver. profile image61

Rik, thanks Rik I will tell him that a blow job is exactly what he needs....

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)