- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games»
- Online Video Games»
- Multiplayer Online Games
Shift to Team Focus League of Legends
Alright so I am going to teach you one of the biggest secrets that you can use to gain a lot of rank and just become a better player in general. This is how you gain rank. It is about becoming a better player and helping your team win.
What is a team focus?
Essentially you want to base all of your actions in League of Legends on helping your team win and making the team stronger. When you do this you strengthen your team and give them a better chance of winning the game. There are many things you can do to help them and I will go over them, but I want to help you shift your mentality to more of team focus so you can make most of these decisions without hesitation.
- Bringing your team together to help make plays. This is what you want to do. You want to help your team do better and not gank lanes so you can get kills but rather to help your other lanes win and be more successful. Most people take a really greedy approach when playing League of Legends and they try and take most of the kills and gold for themselves. This is all fine and good until late game when your other team members are weak and you end up losing because of it.
- Ward. Warding is the best thing you can do to help your team no matter what role you are in. When you ward you give your team vision and this allows them to see where the enemy is so they are a lot less likely to get killed. By warding for your team you are helping prevent deaths and setting up kills. Catch people off guard and use wards to help you take objectives.
- Stay positive and do not rage. It is all about your team. Your team is vitally important and will usually make the difference between winning and losing the game. This is why it is so important that you stay positive and do not start unnecessary beef with your team mates. It is really easy to point out stupid mistakes that your teammates make but it is not wise when you are trying to win the game. Raging takes time and effort. Time and effort that you could be using to set up plays and help your team win the game. Stay focused and win games.
You must improve your own play as well as focusing on your team
Lets face it. There is always a personal element in League of Legends and I am not advocating relying on your team for every little thing in order to win games. In order to win more games you also have to bring a certain amount of skill and focus to the table. It goes without saying. Improving yourself will work in sync with a team focus to make you a dominating force in League of Legends and help you to win a lot of games. By improving your personal play you will be helping your team by bringing more to the table. Here are some tips to help you improve your personal play.
- Win lane. Do everything you can to win lane. When you win lane you help your team win the game. You are putting yourself in an advantageous position and you are putting the enemy laner in a disadvantageous position. This will help you win more team fights and take more objectives and win the game. The main thing you can do to help you win lane is to trade damage well with the enemy as well as making sure that you are keeping up or ahead in farm.
- Don't get caught. Getting caught will not help your team. It will hurt them a lot. This is why you have to have a lot of map awareness and make sure that you do not get out of position and die. It is a lot easier said than done and I get that but the harder you work on this the more you are going to be putting your team in a position to win the game.
- Land your abilities and dodge the enemy abilities. This is one of the major things in perfecting your play and getting to a high rank. Maining champions is effective because you are practicing a champion so much that you become really good at landing skill shots. When you land your skills especially if they have crowd control you are setting your team up to get kills and win fights.
Pick Champion for Team Comp
This is a great thing you can do if you want to win a lot of games. You have to pick champions that synergize really well with your team in order to have more success in team fights and win more games. If your team needs disengage then pick a champion that suits your team really well. It might not seem like a huge deal but it really makes a difference in the later stages of the game.
- League of Legends Best Junglers
List of the best junglers in league of legends. The strengths and weaknesses of the junglers in League of Legends.
- League of Legends How to Win Ranked Games
tips on winning ranked games and being a cool carry pro
- League of Legends 10 Hardest Champions to Play
List of 10 champions with this highest skill cap in League of Legends.
- Best Support Champions In League of Legends
List of the best support champions in League of Legends. Top support champions LoL
- League of Legends Best Champions For Beginners
List of the best champions for beginners to play in League of Legends
- 10 Tips that Will Raise Your Elo in League of Legend...
10 tips that will help you raise elo in league of legends
- League of Legends 10 Things Keeping You From Gaining...
10 things that could be holding you back in ranked games in League of Legends. Tips on how to gain elo and win games.
- Best Late Game Champions League of Legends
List of the best late game champions in League of Legends and tips on playing them. Best late game carries.
- Best Champions to Carry Ranked Games in League of Le...
List of champions great for carrying ranked games. The best champions for carrying games in League of Legends and information on why they are effective. Good ranked champs.
- League of Legends Best Top Lane Champions
A guide on the best top lane champions in league of of legends.