Barnsey profile image 81

What is your favorite version of Dungeons and Dragons?

There is the old Basic D&D, the Advanced D&D, 2nd Edition AD&D, 3.0 D20 rules, 3.5 D20, 4th Edition or even Pathfinder's 3.75 ish version. Recently the beta for 5th Edition has been released and I was wondering where everyone's loyalties stood.

nochance profile image92

Chloe Davis Smith (nochance) says

Zane Stockbridge profile image71

Zane Stockbridge says

• Barnsey profile image

Barnsey 5 years ago

I suggest you check out the hubs based on pathfinder classes. You should be as happy as I to discover that Pathfinder simply improved upon 3.5 rather than trying to start a new system. They came out with the book of the damned the 3rd book of Fiends!

Eric Mikols profile image79

Eric Mikols says

Ira White profile image60

Ira White says

• Barnsey profile image

Barnsey 5 years ago

I also have that wall of books you speak of. Not as complete as far as the gaming worlds go but still very extensive. I plan on borrowing any of the new rules from 5th that I like and ignoring the rest. The books are too expensive as it is.