jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

This question is for people who are not quite in loooove with their present job.

1. wingedcentaur profile image83
    wingedcentaurposted 7 years ago

This question is for people who are not quite in loooove with their present job. Think of the...

place you work and imagine it in another context. What do would you prefer that your organization did or bought and/or sold instead of what it does? Let me elaborate further. Take you job, with all of your co-workers, and management structure -- imagine it is a ship traveling through space, and like so many Star Trek episodes, imagine that the building (which houses your place of employment) falls through a wormhole into a parallel universe -- and you see your dopplegangers. What are they doing that you wish your organization did instead? It has to be something in which you are willing to have

2. wingedcentaur profile image83
    wingedcentaurposted 7 years ago

.... (question got cut off again)..... the exact same personnel in the exact same authority relationships to each other.

3. OrlandoC profile image64
    OrlandoCposted 7 years ago

That makes me not feel quite so bad about the crap hole where I earn a living.

4. evvy_09 profile image73
    evvy_09posted 7 years ago

I would rather work on a video game store instead of a restaurant. In fact my goal in the next couple years is to open up my own video game star. Look out Gamestop lol

working