Quite some time ago I asked if there was anyone out there who is into Automatic

1. Tusitala Tom profile image62
    Tusitala Tomposted 7 years ago

Quite some time ago I asked if there was anyone out there who is into Automatic Writing.   I...

don't think I got a reply.   I ask the question again.

2. Rich Okun profile image56
    Rich Okunposted 5 years ago

Hi Tusitala Tom -
    I am just beginning my intentional journey into Automatic Writing. I think I have been doing it for my poetry and blog presentations because it always feels like I am channeling from someone else and I do not think about what I am writing - but when done, I step back and find that there is some real 'stuff' in there so I am now going to do it with intention.
    However, that being said, I cannot seem to find a really good outline of steps to prepare and follow - In fact one technique that Jung supposedly discovered was using the dominant hand to write out a question from the conscious mind and then answering the question using your non-dominant hand which connects you to the unconscious mind.
    Can you help me please. I just found you on the web and from the reading I have done on your pages you seem to be right in alignment with my goals.
    Thank you in advance -
    My email is ravenchief@comcast.net
    Thank you again
    Peace
    Rich

1. Tusitala Tom profile image62
      Tusitala Tomposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi, Rich,
          Good to read your comments.   The Power of Your Other Hand, by Lucia Cappachione, makes good reading.   It might be worth getting a copy.      Many poets are 'sensitives' and are able to develop in automatic writing.  take care.

working