jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you were invisible for a day what would you do?

1. becca storer profile image61
    becca storerposted 7 years ago

If you were invisible for a day what would you do?

2. ieifood profile image79
    ieifoodposted 7 years ago

I would try to change the world, however... that's not how it would end up.

3. terced ojos profile image65
    terced ojosposted 7 years ago

I would tell you but it would bring to the surface a deep seated perversion of mine that I prefer to keep dormant until I have ceased to exist.

I think that would be best for all humanity concerned.

4. urness.sam profile image61
    urness.samposted 7 years ago

If I were invisible for a day, I would prank everyone I know. I would make them think that there was a ghost in the house, and freak them out, until I called them on my cell phone once I got back home to tell them that it was me pulling a prank on them. Sure, they'd be mad at me for a while, but they'd eventually forgive me (I hope!)

5. ptosis profile image71
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

If invisible and I go to the bank and take money and stash it in my mouth - or other body cavity - will the money be hidden in my invisible body?

If so then I would rob a bank during business hours and take high denominations bills from the vault.

Hopefully - this would be during the summer so I don't freeze to death walking around naked-invisible.

6. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 7 years ago

I would beat the crap out of everybody that has lied, used, and got over on me. And I would be talking to them invisible while I was whipping their donkey telling them why.

And since I would be invisble they would be too afraid to tell somebody an invisible person beat them up because the person they are telling would really think they were crazy.