I just bought a flo blue tea pot or a coffee pot. I'm not for sure whitch one it

1. profile image44
    rschwabposted 7 years ago

I just bought a flo blue tea pot or a coffee pot. I'm not for sure whitch one it is. It has a...

long spout. Around the top and bottom of the spout, and around the top and going down the inside of the pot about an inch, and the top and bottom of the handle, and around the shoulder of the pot it looks like a silvery medal. The maker is Arthur Wood England. The pattern is Country Life. Could you please give me some information on my purchase? thank you Rose S

2. smidgen profile image63
    smidgenposted 7 years ago

Thanks so much for asking the question to me! There is one thing that I need to know, do you have any pictures of the item? I need to actually see what you have and any markings that you have on the piece before I can say what it is?!

Thanks,
    Smidgen

3. Dolores Monet profile image99
    Dolores Monetposted 7 years ago

The difference between a tea pot and a coffee pot is usually shape - tea pots are wider and shorter while a coffee pot is taller. I just saw an Arthur Wood England Country Life tea pot at
    http://www.rubylane.com/item/677927-MF4 … y-Life-Tea but it did not have the metalic design. They were asking about $160.00 for this one. The value of your pot depends on the condition and age. With such a good description, you can Google the pot and take a look at what different sites show.

working