jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Keurig or Coffee Pot?

1. Swope profile image61
    Swopeposted 3 years ago

Keurig or Coffee Pot?

2. merej99 profile image81
    merej99posted 3 years ago

Coffee Press!  But since that wasn't an option I have to go with coffee pot.  I've had quasi-coffee out of a Keurig and was not impressed.  Flavor was flat and watery.  Then again - that might not be fair either.  I like my coffee black, no sugar and I like it strong enough to melt a spoon. smile

3. Bob Bamberg profile image95
    Bob Bambergposted 3 years ago

Keurig, used with "Breakfast" blends or "Donut Shop" blends.  I don't like strong coffee, and I don't like flavored coffees.  I like my vanilla in a cone smile

4. profile image0
    cjaroszposted 3 years ago

Okay, so this has to do with how much coffee you are making. I am the only one that drinks coffee. Also, I only drink one maybe two cups a day. I'm not one to drink a whole pot by myself. Therefore, I love my Keurig, it is fast and easy. I can just get it on the go and not worry about anything.
    However, if you drink a lot of coffee at one time, or more than one person in your house drinks coffee with your. The coffee pot is your better option.
    For me, it is what is best for my lifestyle. I need something fast without making a whole pot that will get wasted.

5. M. T. Dremer profile image96
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

I prefer the Keurig. The coffee always seems fresher and I never have to worry about having to dump out an unused brew. The biggest drawback is how expensive k-cups are. While they do make tiny re-usable filters, the best tasting coffee is usually in a k-cup. (Nantucket Blend is my favorite.)

working