jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How many people are picking up Call of Duty: Black Ops at midnight?

1. Boogr profile image65
    Boogrposted 7 years ago

How many people are picking up Call of Duty: Black Ops at midnight?

I am!

2. Ari Lamstein profile image80
    Ari Lamsteinposted 7 years ago

Not me!  I'm not such a fan of CoD.  I am, however, going to be the first to pick up the new Assassin's Creed video game next Tuesday!

3. David 470 profile image82
    David 470posted 7 years ago

I like call of duty a lot, but I never go to those midnight things. I ordered hardened edition online cause it seemed to sell out a lot of places.

Black ops is worth the money mainly because it has 6 different modes, single, online, wager  mode, theater, zombies, and combat training.

Content is king...Regardless of someones views on call of duty.

4. xobirdie profile image60
    xobirdieposted 7 years ago

I am not, but my roommates are. They have it pre-ordered and everything. Around nine we are all taking a group trip to the local Game Stop to wait in line. I'm excited for the new guns on Nazi Zombies.

5. passthejelly profile image78
    passthejellyposted 7 years ago

I did. It was worth it, but I think Black Ops is good but not a match to MW2.

6. profile image0
    Bird is the Wordposted 7 years ago

Not me, I waited till the next day. I was disappointed with the local multiplayer options. When my friends come over to play games Halo Reach is still the preference. BO is an ok game. After buying it and beating it and playing Zombie and playing online multiplayer for four days, all with in one week I think I should have just rented this game.