jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Whats best - Xbox Kinetic or Wii?

1. Bluehoop profile image60
    Bluehoopposted 7 years ago

Whats best - Xbox Kinetic or Wii?

Got to find out fast - we need to order in time for Xmas

2. profile image0
    Rob_Harrisposted 7 years ago

Xbox Kinect is definitely the more appealing option yet hasn't reached it's full potential so far, so i'd have to say the Wii is best at the moment but Kinect will definitely blow it out of the water soon smile

3. royalbert profile image54
    royalbertposted 7 years ago

XBox Kinetic is relatively a new technology as compare to Wii. So I would prefer Wii.

4. shynsly profile image59
    shynslyposted 7 years ago

Depends on who it's for, a 5 y.o. (Wii) or bigger "kids" (xbox)? Wii is cheaper and has more kid-oriented games. Xbox has better graphics and more teen/adult games.

5. Pikachusif profile image68
    Pikachusifposted 6 years ago

Well, in my opinion, most definitely Wii. The Xbox Kinect has some rather odd technology linked to it that could be tied to something else... And, all of the games on the Kinect roster look either too boring or stupid to play, or not creative enough, along with the mix of extremely violent mind-numbing games.

With the Wii, you have the availability of an entire list of extremely creative and absolutely fun games, like Donkey Kong Country Returns & Super Mario Galaxy 2. So, in the end, the fun all boils down to the Wii. Happy Christmas shopping!

working