jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What do you do on snow days?

1. Brupie profile image72
    Brupieposted 7 years ago

What do you do on snow days?

The Midwest was crippled by over a foot of snow Saturday (12/11/2010) - airports shut down, city bus service canceled, travel was nearly impossible.  When you are shut in, what do you do with your time?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4248139_f260.jpg

2. Tinsky profile image95
    Tinskyposted 7 years ago

Oh, I so wished it snowed where I lived!  I would be out in it making snowman or snow angels or entire fantasy worlds made of snow.  And once the novelty had worn off, I'd probably sit inside in front of a cozy fireplace with a nice hot cup of coffee or creamy pumpkin soup, read a book and probably muse  about living in warmer weather!

3. Donna Janelle profile image75
    Donna Janelleposted 7 years ago

Snuggle up with my hubby, a cup of hot chocolate, and a good book!

4. Rob Hanlon profile image60
    Rob Hanlonposted 7 years ago

In the UK this last few weeks have seen adverse weather that has immobilised everyone (especially Scotland). One particular day I was 'snowed-in', I cleared all the photographs from my PC and put them onto discs - something I would not have got round too. It proved to be quite good as the PC is running a whole lot better :-)

5. The-L profile image56
    The-Lposted 7 years ago

Personally, I spend a day with a good book in my hands. I believe it's the best way; you relax, and you can learn something useful.

6. ExpandYourMind profile image73
    ExpandYourMindposted 7 years ago

Play in the snow with the dog.  Make a snowman.  Watch movies.

7. MrsAFWilson profile image57
    MrsAFWilsonposted 7 years ago

Like to drink a glass of wine and read a good book.

working