jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Whats your favorite board game or card game ?

1. malonge profile image54
    malongeposted 7 years ago

Whats your favorite board game or card game ?

2. karenfreemansmith profile image61
    karenfreemansmithposted 7 years ago

scrabble or monopoly, depends who I'm playing with

3. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4427821_f260.jpg

Lol ! I just thought of asking this question 2 minutes ago !

We play rummicub at the moment outside enjoying being together ! used to always play scrabble years ago .

With cards I like double rummy !

4. Mark Upshaw profile image59
    Mark Upshawposted 7 years ago

Poker is the best, evidenced by its television audience and large tournament pools of cold hard cash.

5. mcrawford76 profile image83
    mcrawford76posted 7 years ago

I agree with Karen, it depends on who I'm playing with. With my wife it's Scrabble, with the kids it's Clue, with the guys has to be poker.

6. nakmeister profile image81
    nakmeisterposted 7 years ago

My favourite board game is probably Ticket to Ride - I've written a bit about this and some other great games in my hub 'The Real Social Gaming' - http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Real-Social-Gaming

7. Don Ship profile image80
    Don Shipposted 7 years ago

I love playing monopoly! Long time since I did though. But I'd love playing it even NOW if possible. sad

8. Christina A profile image61
    Christina Aposted 6 years ago

Hard to have just one favourite - depends on who and how many I am playing with!  Dominion is fantastic for two.  It's great for three or four too.  But a bit long-winded with any more players.  Settlers, Carcassonne, Killer Bunnies, Scrabble.  My favourite game with my girls is Kinder Bunnies - great fun for a game that can be played with a four year old.

9. Blond Logic profile image98
    Blond Logicposted 6 years ago

At the moment it is Scrabble but my happiest memory was playing Balderdash with my family.

I had just ended a long marriage and went to visit my family in the States. We had the extended family there and everyone was so silly. I think with families, they know all about you and what you are going through. It was just the remedy I needed at a very low point in my life. My sides hurt from laughing so hard. The ages ranged from 7 to 80 years old and everyone was having a blast.

working