jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Have you played World of Warcraft?

1. Bronson_Hub profile image61
    Bronson_Hubposted 7 years ago

Have you played World of Warcraft?

2. TheOneWhoKnows profile image57
    TheOneWhoKnowsposted 7 years ago

I haven't, but many people do (at least the one I know) and they're pretty hooked up on that game.

3. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 7 years ago

Very briefly (i.e. less than 30 mins) and I didn't like it. But I know lots of people who do like it a lot.  However, it's not surprising that I didn't like WOW because I don't like MMO's anyway.

4. xrocker30 profile image76
    xrocker30posted 7 years ago

I played the demo and hated it. It was slow as (insert word here) so I didn't enjoy it at all.  I might have bought it because it was on sale at target for 5 dollars until I relaized it cost 15 dollars per month! To sum it up, it wasn't a very good experiance for me and I played less than 20 min.

5. vicki goodwin profile image78
    vicki goodwinposted 7 years ago

I have played World of Warcraft for the last 4 years.  I played Eve as my first MMORPG then moved on to Everquest 2 for several years. At that point I decided to moved on to Wow.  I enjoy the game. I like the quests and the story line. 
    I also enjoy meeting people from all over and getting to know them while our characters work on the quests.
    We have several in our family that play and that allows us to spend time having a fun adventure from our own homes.

Each person in the family has their own way of playing and we respect that.  Some are more into the raiding aspect where I am more into the basic questing.
    Do you play, and if so do you enjoy the questing or the raiding?

6. Bronson_Hub profile image61
    Bronson_Hubposted 7 years ago

I played quite a bit Viki but stopped.  I found myself staying up way too late, and lost a lot of weight in pursuit of "world firsts" which don't mean anything in the long run.  As you've probably guessed, I was one of those "hard core" raiders that, if necessary, utilized the gatorade bottle in order  to keep on raiding...

7. keepexploring profile image70
    keepexploringposted 5 years ago

I have played for a while, but not too much. Great game which requires to be nolifer to play smile that's why i'm not playing anymore.

working