jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is the best MMO of all time?

1. retellect profile image76
    retellectposted 6 years ago

What is the best MMO of all time?

2. Abzolution profile image60
    Abzolutionposted 6 years ago

I'm going to say it because you are all thinking it . . World Of Warcraft !

3. guitarstuff4u profile image57
    guitarstuff4uposted 6 years ago

no i wasnt thinking WOW, I was actually thinking Star Wars The Old Republic, its gonna kick WOW right in the hindquarters

4. Olavi Luiv profile image59
    Olavi Luivposted 6 years ago

imo one of the best MMOs is Atlantica online. It was good at the beginning and it still is smile
    wow was fun, tons of fun when it still was TBC
    once they released WoTLK, well i played it but yeah not so good, and cata changed the game + the new pandaria expansion turns it kinda freaky

so yeah Abzolution WOW lost lots of fans when they released new stuff tongue

5. Morrow66 profile image72
    Morrow66posted 6 years ago

I dont think its WoW... But thats just personal opinion. WoW is the best in terms of player base, revenue etc. Only one close to it maybe would be Eve Online

My favourite mmorpg of all time is going to be Swtor Im sure big_smile

6. Matt Clooney profile image61
    Matt Clooneyposted 6 years ago

World Of Warcraft is the only answer, it's still the best.

7. shadowspyro99 profile image61
    shadowspyro99posted 6 years ago

the best one that is advertised is world of war craft yes, but the most played twenty four hours a day before world of war craft is runescape. You can chat to people. you can battle demons and it is the complete rennisance style. It is great I hope this helps.

8. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 6 years ago

World of Warcraft is definitely the most polished. Every MMO I have played before (and since) WoW feels clunky by comparison. Blizzard may not have pioneered a lot of the things that make their game great, but they definitely perfected them. And I would argue that it is only getting better with each expansion. The game that came closest, in my opinion, to taking on WoW was Guild Wars. It wasn't just the first major Free to Play MMO, it was also a strong game. I'm very interested to see how well Guild Wars 2 does as its improving on nearly everything in the first game while remaining free to play. The Old Republic is promising, but as this is Bioware's first jump into the MMO market, the chances of failure are just as high as the chances of success. (Just like Blizzard took a gamble with WoW.)

working