jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How Do I Improve My Fifa 11 Skills ?

1. zadeer profile image57
    zadeerposted 7 years ago

How Do I Improve My Fifa 11 Skills ?

How do I improve my fifa 11 skills as I play on a keyboard and not a controller ? Any strategic ideas ?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4636144_f260.jpg

2. christoss1959 profile image72
    christoss1959posted 7 years ago

There is a problem there zadeer, you will not be able to fully master fifa because of the passing system. The massing system is dependent on the exact direction of the controller. This is probably the reason your passes were a bit off as they are not fully automatic anymore. I suggest getting a cheap controller. This will also affect your ability to dribble.
    Other than that just mess around a bit in the training to find new dribbles and systems that suit your gaming style.

3. HumanPerception profile image93
    HumanPerceptionposted 7 years ago

The best way is to practice. There are tutorials and videos on youtube to help you improve most skills, so have a look there.

4. fansty909 profile image56
    fansty909posted 7 years ago

Challenge yourself. If you have been playing amateur for a while and absolutely dominate teams on amateur, go up to semi-pro. Continue this process until you reach the highest difficulty. Also try different teams and different strategies or method of play. You might just be playing with a team that does not adhere to your play type.

Remember there are other passing buttons than A (xbox); dont forget to use other passing buttons like Y and X. Also dont forget that passes can be chipped over the team or across longer distances by hitting the bumper (once again xbox). Really exploit these other passing tools, they are definately deadly. Play fast and vicious. Most medium to low skill Fifa players will be dazzled by quick passing to attacks they dont even see. Lastly, possess possess possess. If the other team doesnt even get the ball, how can they win? Do not force any attack that is probbably futile and will cause you to lose the ball. Play the ball back and reset the attack or play you are looking to make.

5. 61MT profile image41
    61MTposted 7 years ago

The more you play, the better you will get.

working