jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What characteristic do you possess, if changed, would make a significant improve

1. Born2care2001 profile image75
    Born2care2001posted 5 years ago

What characteristic do you possess, if changed, would make a significant improvement in your life?

No one is perfect and we all have ghost's in our closet. If you were to analyze yourself, which characteristic would you work on to improve the quality of your life? Take a moment to reflect, dig deep or just for the fun of it, let it fly!

2. beadreamer247 profile image71
    beadreamer247posted 5 years ago

well, I guess it would be my stubbornness I think.....but I am not sure if I really would be great without. It helped me to make it through life - not going into detail here about my life, but while it sometimes hinders me from being open towards other ways and suggestions, I feel a certain "pride" it in for the fact that it helped me when I needed it most. - In other words, your weak characteristics can also be a great asset to you. Which leads me to to another question - is there really any such trait as a bad trait or characteristic?
    We all have them and should accept them as a part of who we are. This would also help a lot of people who feel negative about themselves. Accepting the bad as well as the good in you helps feeling good about yourself. Like you had mentioned everybody has it's "ghost in the closet". So why even bother to hid and feel bad? A characteristic that is bad in one situation might be great in another.

3. grinnin1 profile image81
    grinnin1posted 5 years ago

My life would be infinitely easier if I were more organized in everything I do! I'm a work in progress....

4. rgalloway56 profile image87
    rgalloway56posted 5 years ago

I knew the answer right away.  The word is PATIENCE!  I am an impatient person, with myself especially, but with others also.  I am positive that if I were to develop more patience, it would improve my stress level and probably help me live longer.

5. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

Let go of my fear....by reaching out and having a go we overcome th efear of being unsuccessful, of never amonting too much...enjoying practising while developing and reaching out for my own little corner of the sky:)

working