jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What was you favorite childhood toy?

1. W. K. Hayes profile image92
    W. K. Hayesposted 7 years ago

What was you favorite childhood toy?

Mine was, and is, G. I. Joe...I've actually written an article relating to my love at first sight with the toyline.

2. snakebaby profile image77
    snakebabyposted 7 years ago

The only thing I remember played was toy guns, I'd beg my mom to buy one for me should I see something new, and I enjoyed self-made wooden guns and daggers. I hated dolls of any kind.

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

Indoors, Barbies and this telephone set from Mattel that really worked like a phone room to room.  Outside, my bike and roller skates--used daily dawn to dusk--now I can barely walk to the fridge, but somehow I make it.  :-)

4. zoey24 profile image76
    zoey24posted 7 years ago

I used to have one of those phones that went from room to room on a red wire lol. I also loved my little yellow and red  Au La Carte Kitchen, and my Big yellow teapot which opened up into a little house with little figures inside.

5. maria.rose profile image36
    maria.roseposted 7 years ago

my favorite  childhood toys  are  Barbies  dolls and stuff toy .....................

6. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 7 years ago

I just need to go in past and get remember that my favourite childhood toy was bike.

7. supplies expert profile image60
    supplies expertposted 7 years ago

Its gotta be Thin Ice or the memory board game (can't remember what it was called).

8. profile image0
    Dandraposted 7 years ago

My dad's Mercedes.                                                                       .

9. I Am Rosa profile image91
    I Am Rosaposted 5 years ago

The other day, I heard my infant's bubbling chatter turn to a sharp scolding.  Curious I crept to her bassinet and peeked in to see what the fuss was about.  What I saw brought my own childhood memories to the surface and re-awakened the magic of my youth. read more