jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the craziest thing ,you have ever done in your life?

1. ArvinD_ profile image79
    ArvinD_posted 6 years ago

What is the craziest thing ,you have ever done in your life?

2. Lady In NC profile image37
    Lady In NCposted 6 years ago

Hi , this is a fun question ! lol .... I've done many to be honest ,crazy but fun . My craziest would be ,went swimming in a lake near a water whirl ... If ya don't know what it ,its like a tornado in the water ,its always there and if ya get in the current you get drug down to the bottom ....... That may not be considered crazy ,but as I look back , It was stupid lol

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

My mom died when I was 15 and I moved in with my aunt and uncle.  My bedroom as at the front of the house near the street, and their bedroom was at the back of the house.  I used to have friends knock on my window in the early morning hours and I would let them in, and sometimes if someone needed a place to crash, I let them in to sleep and got them out early!

Once a friend spent the night and we went out through the window and stayed out until 2 or 3 in the morning.  Stupid!  Something could have happened to us and it was really foolish being out in the LA area on our own at 16 yrs. old.

Looking back it was very disrespectful to my aunt and uncle not to mention dishonest and I could have been in huge trouble.

The regrets of the teen years!!

4. profile image0
    SilentSmile08posted 6 years ago

nothing exciting to others but when me and  my sister were younger we snuck into a closed pool . jumped in with our pjs on *we   are very randome ppl .
    we were doing fine until the potrol ppl were coming up in their golf  cart thingy so we  ran off  .  we didint get caught but it was fun .

5. ArvinD_ profile image79
    ArvinD_posted 6 years ago

Guys, Its interesting 2 read ur answers...
    @lady in nc @duffsmom @silentsmile08