jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are you looking forward to Cryptic Studio's new pc game, Neverwinter?

1. Veneficus333 profile image59
    Veneficus333posted 6 years ago

Are you looking forward to Cryptic Studio's new pc game, Neverwinter?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5149092_f260.jpg

2. cydro profile image87
    cydroposted 6 years ago

Honestly not really.  it looks interesting, but there are too many other awesome RPG's coming out for PC.  For example... Star Wars: Old Republic, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and Mass Effect 3.  I don't have the time to play all of them

3. kd4rvb profile image60
    kd4rvbposted 6 years ago

I am looking forward to seeing how it turns out, I just hope they don't make it work like City of Heroes or Champions Online, even Star Trek Online seems like playing the other two in how their engine is set up. They need to to something fresh and new. Hopefully Perfect World International will make some changes in how they develop games. I really like Cryptic and want to see them come back from the doldrums they have fallen into lately.

4. The Taco Tagger profile image61
    The Taco Taggerposted 6 years ago

This game will be awesome if it is anything like Neverwinter Nights. That game was an ACTUAL roleplaying game instead of an MMO. The online portion is where you actually RP a character and play their lives. It was amazing amounts of fun, but then Neverwinter Nights 2 came out and ruined it all. I just hope they return to form but with better graphics because NWN was a completely different game than WoW and Elder Scrolls or any other MMO out there.

working