jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Are online passes ruining video games?

1. Nickalooch profile image92
    Nickaloochposted 6 years ago

Are online passes ruining video games?

2. Roger Rabbit profile image60
    Roger Rabbitposted 6 years ago

I don't really know what you mean, sorry.

3. OldSkoolFool profile image60
    OldSkoolFoolposted 6 years ago

Yes, it's just a way for greedy publishers to make more money!!

4. The Odd Spartan profile image80
    The Odd Spartanposted 6 years ago

100% Yes. You already have to buy a console, pay for some form of online subscription, buy the game and pay monthly for your internet service. For 60 bucks you should definitely be able to play the game you bought without limitations or paid passes. This will be a total failure and gamers will indeed see the greed.

5. marstoblog profile image72
    marstoblogposted 6 years ago

This has really been annoying me, online passes, as it sometimes makes me think twice about buying certain games. It's seeming to be used more as well, as we are already paying enough. It also stops people buying 2nd hand games for the online pass has already been used once and can't be used again!!! and i like to buy 2nd hand games!! arrrhhh! your all very right greedy is certainty what their being!

6. The Taco Tagger profile image60
    The Taco Taggerposted 6 years ago

Online passes only benefit the players that buy the game new... it's a punishment on the players who buy the game used and it should be illegal. I think that if you buy a game you should get all of the features regardless if it's new or not. I think what they need to do is to give incentives to buying games new instead of used by giving special content that you can only access through DLC if you buy it used and leave the online access alone.

working