jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

What is your favourite online game?

1. enjoy life profile image75
    enjoy lifeposted 3 years ago

What is your favourite online game?

There are so many games online these days, available on many sites. I am curious about which you prefer and why?

2. BrandonBailey profile image76
    BrandonBaileyposted 3 years ago

I have always had a soft spot for a MMORPG called Puzzle Pirates.

enjoy lifeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I've not heard of that, will have to take a look at it

2. BrandonBailey profile image76
      BrandonBaileyposted 3 years agoin reply to this

It's a unique puzzled-based MMORPG. It looks a little childish but I assure you, you most players on there are adults lol

3. cebutouristspot profile image75
    cebutouristspotposted 3 years ago

Well currently I play Rage of Bahamut and Hobbit:Kingdom of Middle earth.

On occasion I also play Dota (A custom map of Frozen Throne)

Playing games relaxes me.

I agree, playing games is a great way to relax :-)

4. profile image0
    ipackratposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8940011_f260.jpg

Counter Strike: GO
    Its a couple years old but I still play it often. Its one of the very few games that really make me value my live and not want to get shot. Its the closest thing you can get to a close courters combat shooter. You have to use real time strategies and cooperate with your team mates to stay alive.

Sounds like fun, my kind of game. I'll have to check it out. I actually like some of the older games.

5. liesl5858 profile image82
    liesl5858posted 3 years ago

I play scrabble on Facebook with some of my friends. I play this game because it helps exercise my brain and I enjoy playing scrabble with my Facebook friends. We try and beat each other. It is good fun.

Sounds fun. It's a great way to interact with friends and have a laugh. I was never very good at scrabble myself lol

6. profile image52
    vrinduposted 3 years ago

I have a list of online games which you will surely love. http://www.gameforumer.com/mmorpg/ has a list of online games.

7. lorenfawnhubs profile image73
    lorenfawnhubsposted 2 years ago

Well as an ex-WoW player I'm being very skeptical about online games, especially MMO RPG games... I tried few games on Facebook and they all turned out to be "pay to win". Learned my lesson and moved on to Steam... same thing when it comes to FREE online games. but there are few exceptions like "RPG MO" on Steam, it's a quite decent RPG like Runescape...

Setting aside free games, there's ARK Survival Evolved +18. Survival sandbox game that is in its late stage of development and early access is already available at Steam. The problem is its monstrous system requirements: not even close to official ones, my "i7 4770. 8GB Radeon 290, 16GB DDR3, SSD" is not good enough to run the game in 20 FPS at Lowest settings. But the game hasn't been optimized yet. and I have really high hopes about ARK.
    Make sure you visit youtube and watch all the ARK videos by "jackfrags"
    more then 20 episodes if  I remember right.

working