jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What's a scary game I can play?

1. cubesz profile image61
    cubeszposted 6 years ago

What's a scary game I can play?

2. profile image0
    Gusserposted 6 years ago

Spin the bottle. With very ugly and nasty people.

3. ishwaryaa22 profile image87
    ishwaryaa22posted 6 years ago

The Dark Room can be one of scary and fun games to play with your siblings, friends or cousins. I played this game often as a child with my cousins. This game is similar to hide and seek except it is played in the purely dark room with all lights off and doors and windows closed.  One person have to stand outside the room for the required time-span and wait for one's friends/cousins to plan their suitable hiding place in the dark room. Once it is done, the person have to enter the dark room with eyes closed and close the door. This person open his/her eyes and seek out those hiding in the dark room. Another scary game that I have heard, is often played recently. This is instructed as followed: challenge your friends/relatives who are very scared of horror films, to watch a most scary film like 'The Exorcist' in a dark room and very much alone. You have to lock the person inside the room. I have never played this challenge yet this is a recently heard-of  scary game challenge  being played by horror-movie buffs!

4. Pensive Pages profile image76
    Pensive Pagesposted 6 years ago

...definetly break out the Ouija board! One of the scariest "games" I think I've ever been a part of!

5. mikejhca profile image93
    mikejhcaposted 6 years ago

A lot of people find the dark scary.  When I went for a walk in the woods in complete darkness it was a bit scary because I could not see anything at all.  So you could try playing a game in the dark or with blindfolds as long as you are careful.

6. JohnGreasyGamer profile image84
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 5 years ago

Without a doubt Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Good spooks, great fun and awesome story. I've done some articles on it here on HubPages so feel free to have a look.

7. RolyRetro profile image83
    RolyRetroposted 5 years ago

If we are talking video games, I would play Slither, an online game that involves wandering around a wood at night with a flashlight, waiting for a hidden enemy to attack.

Best played in the dark with the lights off!

8. BraidedZero profile image92
    BraidedZeroposted 4 years ago

I would recommend the Dead Space series. It is a classic game that is meant to scare the crap out of you. It can be very graphic at times, but that is something you're most likely going to find in all your "scary" games. Plus the third one was just released so that lets you play a full series.