jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What Is Skyrim?

1. PhoenixV profile image78
    PhoenixVposted 5 years ago

What Is Skyrim?

What Is Skyrim? I keep hearing about it but I am not sure exactly what it is.  Is it a video game for kids or adults? I have seen something about it suggesting "artificial intelligence". Is that just part of the game or is the game itself really high tech? Is Skyrim an interactive role playing game? As many details about Skyrim you know will help.

2. wkhigley profile image62
    wkhigleyposted 5 years ago

It's a large, single-player, fantasy role playing game for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. Skyrim is the 5th installment of the Elder Scrolls series. While some younger kids may enjoy it, it's mainly for teens and adults. It has received a lot of praise for the amount of customization and the sheer amount of content and freedom in the game. Some other similar titles would be the Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Fallout 3, and Fallout: New Vegas.

If you want to know more about it, I would suggest watching some reviews and gameplay footage on youtube.

3. M. T. Dremer profile image94
    M. T. Dremerposted 5 years ago

Skyrim, other than being a fantasy role playing game, is also very open ended. Your character has the freedom to go anywhere in the game world and do just about anything. There is a storyline to the game, but for the most part, the developers made a world that you could play around with, without any sort of restrictions. This freedom, coupled with the series' famously fun glitches, makes it a prime candidate for memes floating around on the internet. The arrow to the knee meme and 'fas ro da' meme both originated from Skyrim. Personally I wouldn't recommend any of the elder scrolls games to children, but that doesn't mean they won't get their hands on them.

4. rave1432 profile image60
    rave1432posted 5 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6364059_f260.jpg

I did a little review of it. But it is an amazing game, there is always something to do, the game never really ends. There is a good amount of enemies; dragons, giant spiders, humans, wolves, trolls and a lot more. The land is Skyrim and it is a big land. The game can become your life if you don't pay attention to the real world. It is just an amazing game, there are glitches and if your a gamer, you should pick it up. The game is for more adults, and it can take time for certain people I have seen to get use to the controls and the world. It mostly depends on what kind of gamer you are. If your a hardcore gamer, you will pick it up pretty quick, if not it might take a while to get use to the game, but it is worth it. The game before Skyrim is Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion, I recommend that as well. I spend a lot of time on that.

working