jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is your number 1 hobby?

1. waynet profile image74
    waynetposted 5 years ago

What is your number 1 hobby?

And why do you still immerse yourself in this number one hobby? Do you have plans to make your hobby a career? or are there long term goals involved? or simply just for enjoyment?

2. brsmom68 profile image89
    brsmom68posted 5 years ago

I have always enjoyed crafts, but quilting and crocheting are my two main hobbies. I have earned some money over the years by selling what I have made, but am pursuing writing as my career choice. I do combine the two occasionally when I design patterns or write about crafts. I did have a fabric shop several years ago, but found it to be a lot of work to pursue my hobby as a career. Plus it was no longer fun for me when all I did was worry about the financial end of it. It has been much more enjoyable now that it is once again a hobby, not a job.

3. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 5 years ago

My number one hobby would probably be scrapbooking and making cards.  I love creating my own things.  Actually, I had an offer from a store owner to buy my cards and split the price when they sell.  I go in tomorrow to work things out.  I mostly do it for enjoyment, but then I thought, well, I enjoy it, so why not make a few bucks on the side since I love doing it!!!!!!

4. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

I love sewing smile clothes, crazy quilts and hats. I can turn on the stereo and sew the day away, lol. I get to 'embellish' whatever I sew which makes it even more fun.

5. Capedium profile image78
    Capediumposted 5 years ago

My number one hubby is writing poems..!.. That is it!

6. Millionaire Tips profile image92
    Millionaire Tipsposted 5 years ago

I've heard that nationwide, gardening is the most popular hobby, and genealogy is second. I'm not sure if that is still accurate. 

My favorite hobbies are crafts, mostly quilting. I am so glad that it is listed in many of the answers here.  Genealogy also competes for my attention, as does reading and lasting.

7. flashmakeit profile image70
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

My number one hobby is trying to make things with adobe flash.  I hope one day I will be able to make a cartoon film or game that some people may want to buy.  That my dream right now and I am still working at it.

8. ishwaryaa22 profile image88
    ishwaryaa22posted 5 years ago

My number one hobby is jewellery-designing, followed by writing and creating artwork and handicrafts. I immensely enjoy pursuing all these three hobbies. These are truly my passions!