jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

What games do you play online?

1. Brinafr3sh profile image79
    Brinafr3shposted 5 years ago

What games do you play online?

2. jasonmstyles profile image38
    jasonmstylesposted 5 years ago

Team Fortress 2 and Borderlands 2. I used to play Halo and Modern Warfare a long time ago but it has been a while.

3. MSLewis profile image62
    MSLewisposted 5 years ago

If you're referring to web-browser games, I play a lot of the stoff at Kongregate.com. They're partnered with GameStop and always have tons of content. Plus, if you have a PowerUp card from GameStop you can link it to your account and earn points on it for completing a daily game challenge. They have games ranging from shooter to tower defense to mystery, and even a couple MMOs.

If you mean full games connected to the internet, I play Guild Wars 2, Minecraft, Call of Duty, and Borderlands 2. I used to play WoW and a few others, but they all fell to the side as I got bored, leaving me with a core set of games that I enjoy indefinitely.

4. collegeman2 profile image73
    collegeman2posted 5 years ago

I like counter-strike, but ive spent the most time playing Starcraft 2. Im terrible at it, but its still lots of fun.

5. drspaniel profile image90
    drspanielposted 5 years ago

I usually set up a team of people on skype and then play games such as Blacklight Retribution, Borderlands 2 and Battlefield 3.

Brinafr3shposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Cool, I didn't know we can join other players on Skype. Online gaming is so advanced now.

2. drspaniel profile image90
      drspanielposted 5 years agoin reply to this

No, what I meant was, that I'll be speaking to the other players through skype. Not actually joining their game through it. smile

6. Blond Logic profile image98
    Blond Logicposted 5 years ago

I enjoy playing Scrabble. I play two versions, one via email and also live. I can play with my family who are in the States and in Europe.

Brinafr3shposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Cool, I also play Scrabble online at Pogo games. It's so fun, don't have to download anything. I like word games and arcade games like Diner Dash.

7. MG Singh profile image43
    MG Singhposted 5 years ago

Frankly don't play any games on line as with a full time job and spare time for golf and writing, playing online games is just not possible

8. cicsomum profile image60
    cicsomumposted 5 years ago

Used to play World of Warcraft but I quit recently, I only play flash games now

working