jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What do you collect and why?

1. Ethan Green profile image90
    Ethan Greenposted 5 years ago

What do you collect and why?

2. Kaili Bisson profile image98
    Kaili Bissonposted 5 years ago

Wow, great question Ethan. I collect old lamps and epergnes. I have also been accused of collecting shoes, but that's another story  :-)

3. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 5 years ago

Don't ask me why, but I like collecting little porcelain ladies.  Some of them are made to be bells and some aren't.  They are so pretty and have so many delicate features!

4. profile image0
    Merrieschposted 5 years ago

For awhle I collected antique woman's accessories and sold them on Ebay. I would go to estate sales and find the most beautiful hats, hankies, gloves, brushes, mirrors, hat pins and more.

5. Jonathan Grimes profile image73
    Jonathan Grimesposted 5 years ago

For me it fossil and item dug up with the metal detector. Little bits of history and works of art in their own right.

6. unknown spy profile image75
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

books..any kind of books that i'm interested to read.

7. eric2112 profile image81
    eric2112posted 5 years ago

I collect Coca~Cola memorabilia. I have been collecting since I was about 5 years old when my aunt gave me my first antique Coke bottle. Since then, I have collected thousands of items from vintage vending machines to antique ads from old TIME magazines. 99% of the items that I have are authentic and have all been appraised.  I keep it as a 'all else fails' money source, yet enjoy it thoroughly.

I have always loved the advertising schemes that Coke used in their campaigns which I believe is what got me collecting in the first place.

8. Wilhelmina sophia profile image60
    Wilhelmina sophiaposted 5 years ago

I don't know why but I've always had a obsession with bottle caps.  I love making them into jewlery.

working