jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

What sort of things do you enjoy collecting?

1. TheHoleStory profile image79
    TheHoleStoryposted 6 years ago

What sort of things do you enjoy collecting?

2. Joe Macho profile image94
    Joe Machoposted 6 years ago

Coins. With each coin, comes a unique history.

3. profile image0
    Flickrposted 6 years ago

I love collecting coins too. I've never collected them for their worth and proud to say I've never bought one either. I enjoy collecting books, sometimes I don't even read them.

1. BlossomSB profile image92
      BlossomSBposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh, wow! I could never buy a book without reading it. Even if I buy one as a gift I try and read it first without flattening it out!

4. starstream profile image76
    starstreamposted 6 years ago

In the past I have collected angel items.  These were always a delight to me but I never went out looking for them.   Once in awhile I would find one and decide to add it.  Over time moving has prevented me from showing them in my home.

5. moonfairy profile image78
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

I love collecting seashells and odd looking rocks....each one has a story to tell.

6. dmop profile image77
    dmopposted 6 years ago

I collect musical equipment and computers. I currently have 8 guitars, a set of drums, several keyboards, 3  PA systems, 25 or so mics, 3 amplifiers, and many other accesssories. I have too many computers to count.

7. Crewman6 profile image73
    Crewman6posted 6 years ago

I collect Buzz Lightyear figures.  Because at my age, it's more socially acceptable to collect them than to play with them...   :^)

8. billybuc profile image87
    billybucposted 6 years ago

If I had the space I would collect Civil War mementos and old farming machinery and out-of-print books and maps....but I don't so it all has to wait until I get my farm.

9. BlossomSB profile image92
    BlossomSBposted 6 years ago

Oh, dear! I think the answer is far too many! Shells, stamps, books, photos, letters from grandchildren, anything that is not too expensive.

working