jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

What should I pay attention to at E3 this year?

1. Ari Lamstein profile image80
    Ari Lamsteinposted 5 years ago

What should I pay attention to at E3 this year?

E3, the big video game expo, is June 5-7 2012.  What will be the highlights of the show?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6691893_f260.jpg

2. Keith Engel profile image75
    Keith Engelposted 5 years ago

Hmm, I would expect most likely Console Announcements by Microsoft and Sony. I haven't been paying attention lately to see if that would be the case. Yet, if it is, any time a new console is announced they are generally the most exciting E3s to watch.

1. stcdavidson profile image59
      stcdavidsonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It's confirmed from ign that neither Microsoft or Sony are gonna reveal a console, even though they code names for it....They will be revealed at next years e3.  Which is stupid because Nintendo will have a head start again.

2. Keith Engel profile image75
      Keith Engelposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That is stupid, the next generation needs to get started sooner rather than later. This console cycle has already been one of the longest in the history of video games. Hopefully, if they are announced next year than that means release shortly after.

3. stcdavidson profile image59

Microsoft and Sony will release their consoles holiday 2013

4. Keith Engel profile image75
      Keith Engelposted 5 years agoin reply to this

So they say, yet, there is always the possibility of delay.

5. stcdavidson profile image59

True true, we'll if they don't try to rush anything like last time with microsoft, then they should be in good shape.

3. stcdavidson profile image59
    stcdavidsonposted 5 years ago

The highlights at E3 this year in my opinion will be Microsoft and Sony whatever they announce at E3 this year.  Nintendo not so much because they're just gonna talk about remaking the same games for the Wii-U.  Unless if you like Nintendo then that should be exciting.  Me personally, I wanna see what Microsoft does this year game wise and also hardware wise.  Also if they're gonna change anything with the 360 UI as well.

4. Johnrr631992 profile image87
    Johnrr631992posted 5 years ago

Probably rumors MAYBE and announcement about the xbox 720... but who knows.

working