jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How does everyone feel about E3 2012 so far?

1. shin_rocka04 profile image74
    shin_rocka04posted 5 years ago

How does everyone feel about E3 2012 so far?

Do you feel like it's a hit or miss? Are there any titles that really stand out to you? What games are you looking forward to seeing in the next two days?

2. The Odd Spartan profile image81
    The Odd Spartanposted 5 years ago

The Last of Us, Beyond and WatchDogs are the most impressive games I have seen so far. Halo 4 campaign was revealed also so I guess I can say this years E3 has been great so far, for me at least lol.

As a side note, you also have to wonder what was held back due to the behind the scenes production of the next consoles.

3. samislam profile image95
    samislamposted 5 years ago

Even though most gamers seem to be underwhelmed by Nintendo's offerings, I'm pretty excited to have heard a little more about the Wii U.  The "pro" controller to be more specific.  I dunno, maybe I'm just a fanboy, but I'm ready for this console.
    Halo 4 campaign news doesn't hurt, either.

4. M. T. Dremer profile image96
    M. T. Dremerposted 5 years ago

I'm not sure if I'm just getting older and more stubborn, or if the next generation offerings are just crappy. I don't like to download my games (or extra content). I don't care about online presence or multiplayer beyond co-op. I don't care about sports titles or war games or phone apps. All I want are solid, complete, titles that I can walk into a store to purchase, preferably in the puzzle, adventure, fighting and racing genres. I didn't see anything to be excited about at this E3. In fact, everything suggested that the previous generation of consoles will be the last I purchase. Maybe I'll reconsider as new games come out, but the future of console gaming looks weak.

5. JohnGreasyGamer profile image86
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 5 years ago

It's sad to think that the main highlight was the unveiling of Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure figurine, "Silver" Spyro. And I'm not even a collector. All the convention is now is an overhyped, overpriced show of what's going to be your next market liquidization, and how it will run your finance to the ground.

Nintendo's Wii-U looks good, but it's severely lagging by several years. Third party support was required, and it needs to reconsider it's audience. And the XBOX Smartglass looked like a great addition, but was quickly shoved out of the show so we could see the next handheld product. Woohoo.

Glad I didn't pay to attend it.