jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

What do you do in your spare time strictly for fun?

1. Express10 profile image87
    Express10posted 5 years ago

What do you do in your spare time strictly for fun?

2. Ellana317 profile image79
    Ellana317posted 5 years ago

I love to horseplay and wrestle with my 8 year old son.  By the time we're through, I'm usually the one that's worn out and ready for bed.  It should be the other way around but I guess getting older will do that to you.  LOL...

Express10posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Sounds like fun. Kids usually seem to do that to adults smile

3. ssuussiiee profile image60
    ssuussiieeposted 5 years ago

I don't have time for FUN nowadays. However, what I enjoy doing is using an app called Stumble upon-where you choose what topics interest you, then the app supplies page after page after page of whatever you're in the mood for reading, such as humor, the bizarre,  homemaking, religion, and so on. I also enjoy reading the news, as well as a good book. If I do go out, I like to take advantage of various happy hours for the cheap food with my friends!

I've heard about this app. It sounds like it can be an interesting time saver.

4. jpridgen profile image69
    jpridgenposted 5 years ago

I sew anything.  Such as purses, costumes, quilts, table runners, aprons, etc.  It's like an addiction I can't stop.   how about you?

I like to figure skate, read, shop. I never learned how to sew but sounds like you've got the skills to make it a successful business and labor of love.

5. Djaak profile image37
    Djaakposted 5 years ago

I play Dota when I want to become relaxed after a hard day at the office and every week I play action cricket with my friends. The cricket is fun because it really gets me psyched for the week and the dota just calms me.

6. profile image0
    oceansiderposted 5 years ago

Walk at the beach, read, visit friends, play my piano.

working