jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?

1. nlwaters01 profile image60
    nlwaters01posted 6 years ago

What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?

This would include actual hobbies. I don't consider hanging out with friends as a hobby or interest. Its what you DO with your friends that you enjoy.

2. manthy profile image75
    manthyposted 6 years ago

I like to play poker or guitar and even writing hubs.
    Thanks for the ?

3. PiaC profile image59
    PiaCposted 6 years ago

I read whenever I have spare time. It's my version of meditation smile

4. CyclingFitness profile image96
    CyclingFitnessposted 6 years ago

I like to get out on my bike into the countryside- I find it relaxes and de-stresses me

I also like to eat out and try new foods. Bangladeshi restaurant this weekend- can't wait

5. Monisajda profile image73
    Monisajdaposted 6 years ago

For me it is definitely writing and reading. I used to read books but now I mostly read things on Internet. My favorite of all times is watching the sunset at the beach. It is not a hobby but something I love doing and could go there every day as long as it is not cloudy.

6. scauthor1969 profile image62
    scauthor1969posted 6 years ago

I like to go for a run, read books and play with my 4 year old son.

7. Mang-Arab profile image61
    Mang-Arabposted 6 years ago

my favorite thing to do in my spare time is riding my vespa and take a ride on it and go travelling in my country but sometimes i do fixing/repairing or tune up my vespa motorscooter

8. sanathara profile image60
    sanatharaposted 6 years ago

I always used Solve Sudoku or playing some brain teasing games.I used to read good books and trying to do something creative.Of late, as I have started working and making money online, all the time I am trying my level best to do something more creative, so that I can earn more money.Therefore, now in my leisure, I answer the questions in webanswers or upload videos to Flixya or make games for C2W.Learning something new and creative is my hobby.

9. profile image0
    Richard Reedposted 6 years ago

On weekends get with my paranormal group and investigate possible haunted places