jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Looking for an excellent not-well-known X360 game that I haven't played before,

1. Rrisen profile image77
    Rrisenposted 5 years ago

Looking for an excellent not-well-known X360 game that I haven't played before, any suggestions?

Games already own/owned:
    -all Assassin's Creeds
    -Bioshock
    -all Mass Effects
    -Borderlands
    -Left 4 Dead 2
    -Gears of War 1 & 2
    -all Halos (including Wars)
    -all CODs
    -all Battlefield: Bad Companys
    -Batman: Arkham City
    -Dragon's Dogma
    -Brink
    -all Dragon Ages
    -FEAR 1 & 2
    -Just Cause 2
    -Fallout 3
    -Read Ded Redemption & Undead Nightmare
    -Dark Souls
    -KOA: Reckoning
    -Rage
    -Far Cry 2
    -Oblivion & Skyrim
    -Fable 2 & 3
    -Fifa 09 & 10
    -Guitar Hero III and IV

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6804799_f260.jpg

2. Sean Valjean profile image85
    Sean Valjeanposted 5 years ago

Well, there's the Dead Rising series, preferably Dead Rising 2. You should also check out Prey, Crackdown, Alan Wake and Metro 2033. If you want quality RPG's, I highly recommend Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon.

3. thecrazzykylex profile image40
    thecrazzykylexposted 5 years ago

Shank, Limbo, Bastion and .... I'm blank now, 'll return back with more

4. The Odd Spartan profile image79
    The Odd Spartanposted 5 years ago

SSX is great if you like adrenaline, speed, insane tricks and engrossing music to match... Resident Evil 4 if you want to kill 'Zombies' the way they were meant to be killed, oh and literally have a heart attack.... Witcher 2 if you want to, actually, I have no idea, but I've read only rave review upon rave review from the pc community. So yeah, more if I think of more.

5. Johnrr631992 profile image88
    Johnrr631992posted 5 years ago

Your getting bored with that many games.. I would say... Dead rising series is fun for a bit, but also, Play Black ops zombies, skyrim, and alternate until Halo 4, and Black ops 2 comes out in the fall. Hell, you could sell some of your games, and they should be free.

6. HowRadical profile image60
    HowRadicalposted 5 years ago

Dead Space is a great game! thats if your the scary, gross type. I highly recommend it, even if you don't like scary games. Dead Space 2 was also released last year, try them out!

7. warchild75 profile image82
    warchild75posted 5 years ago

I would say if you are bored with that lot already then you must send them to me immediatly, I would guess apart from the suggestions made above then you will have to wait until November when both Black Ops 2 and Halo 4 are released, Im also waiting until February for Sim City!!

8. josh3418 profile image81
    josh3418posted 5 years ago

Great question!  There is a vast variety of games out there, but it depends on the type or genre of game you like to play.  It seems to me , by looking at your list, that you are more of a shooting game player.  But, if you enjoy role-playing games as well, I would try out Lost Odyssey.  It is a Final Fantasy type game with four discs and over 40 hours of game play.  And since I mentioned Final Fantasy, the two latest games in the series have come out on the xbox 360.  Just like Lost Odyssey, these games offer you a rewarding story line and incredible cinematography as well as many hours of game play.   If you are not a fan of role playing games, maybe you should check out the new Max Payne game or Splinter Cell Conviction.  I hope I have helped you out in some way!

9. BraidedZero profile image91
    BraidedZeroposted 5 years ago

I would recommend Ghost Recon. It's going to be a more personal shooter where you work with a squad, but it's a lot better than your CoD and MW games. Also I will second the vote for the Dead Space series. But I will only vote for it if you play it at night. Don't be a chicken and play it during the day. You have to get the full effect of the game. The second one is a little bit demented, but it's still pretty fun, and very creepy.

10. JohnGreasyGamer profile image84
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 5 years ago

Underrated games can involve Viking: Battle for Asgard, for those looking for actual stealth gameplay that's not present in Assassin's Creed. Dante's Inferno is a good beat 'em up, hack 'n' slasher despite it p***ing on Dante's original poems. Skylanders: Spyro's adventure, another good action/adventure game with beat 'em up elements. Expensive though.

Splinter Cell games will last you ages, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 1 and 2 are cheap. Clive Barker's Jericho is an OK FPS game, but bad at times. As Sean Valjean said, Blue Dragon is also another game to add to your library.

11. profile image49
    kirkneelyposted 5 years ago

Some good ones you could get pretty cheap would be:

Blue Dragon (as some one else has already suggested)
    Army of Two and it's sequal 40th day (Best with a buddy co-op)
    Devil May Cry 4 (many people's favorite in the series)
    Bayonetta

I'd just go to a Gamestop and say "I've got $20 and I want a sweet game to play this weekend" and they'd hook you up.  Most I've been to have helpful employees.  And if you have some smaller stores in your area like Play'n'Trade, check those out too.

working