jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What hobby or habit would you hate to give up if your financial situation took a

1. Volitans profile image83
    Volitansposted 5 years ago

What hobby or habit would you hate to give up if your financial situation took a nose dive?

We've all started hobbies and acquired habits that fit with our lifestyle. What hobby would you hate to give up if your financial situation suddenly changed for the worse?

For me, it would be my reef tank. I love it, but it is pricey to set up and maintain, and I'm always finding new ways to throw money at it. What would you hate to give up if you were forced to?

2. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6889886_f260.jpg

Your reef tank sounds nice ! Had a look at your hub ,it has some beautiful pictures .I hope you don't have to give it up anytime .
    We are traveling Australia in a 4 wh drive & caravan & I would hate to give that up along with our plan to visit Europe & Canada next year as I love exploring new places .
    When near the beach we love to go snorkeling & see the reef up close . Going to the Whitsundays in a few weeks !

3. Morgaren profile image78
    Morgarenposted 5 years ago

Gaming, it's pretty much the only hobby that suits my lifestyle, I can start and stop at anytime, and it takes little space. If I had to give that up I would probably go crazy.

4. JohnGreasyGamer profile image83
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 5 years ago

In the words of Manowar, I see my gaming as "it's more than a religion, it's the only way to live!" I see gaming more than a hobby, and I will do anything (I say "anything" but you know what I mean....) to keep the cash flow coming to spend on it. And don't give me that bull about gaming addictions because they're as real as green cats with wings.

So it has to be gaming, and I'm sure all players and gamers alike have found this to be very expensive.

1. Morgaren profile image78
      Morgarenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Way to make us seem like sane members of socity there John. smile

5. artist101 profile image68
    artist101posted 5 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6952840_f260.jpg

I would hate to have to give up my art, and photography. It is my passion.

working