jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you still replay old NES games?

1. Eric Mikols profile image81
    Eric Mikolsposted 5 years ago

Do you still replay old NES games?

I was just wondering if anyone still replays the old Nintendo games today? We all have our favorites, but are still booting up a game of Castlevania or Mega Man II?

2. Mr Tindle profile image82
    Mr Tindleposted 5 years ago

No I haven't played any in a long time, but I would if I still had my old NES and more time for it. I loved the old Mega Man games and there so many other old classics that I think could give any of the new games a run for their money.

3. kcmorris profile image98
    kcmorrisposted 5 years ago

Once a year or so, I boot up the NES version of Gyruss and try to beat it.

4. RolyRetro profile image83
    RolyRetroposted 5 years ago

I still play NES games, my favourites being the old arcade conversions like Donkey Kong and Popeye.  It was a great console, and significant in that it got a generation back into gaming after the crash of the early 80's.  A great piece of retro kit!

Roly

5. JohnGreasyGamer profile image84
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 5 years ago

They're still being sold today, it's called The Nintendo Wii. Yeppers, Nintendo have run out of ideas so they decide to reboot the old stuff over and over.... and over... and over....

But on a serious note, I'm one to play Castlevania after seeing the challenges it presented in the Angry Video Game Nerd's review of it. It's a good job I don't review a lot of 8-bit stuff otherwise they'd recieve huge flak for not aging well.

working