jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Did you buy any really noisy toys for a niece, or nephew, to open on Christmas m

1. leroy64 profile image82
    leroy64posted 5 years ago

Did you buy any really noisy toys for a niece, or nephew, to open on Christmas morning?

I remember, from my ancient days of selling toys, that quite a few people requested noisy toys as Christmas gifts for nephews and nieces.  Not so many parents did that.  I thought I would ask.

2. Goody5 profile image68
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

I did once, and here's a hub that suggest some great noisy toys as presents - http://theholestory.hubpages.com/hub/10 … ou-dislike

leroy64posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I like that article.  I will share with my followers, who I think will appreciate it.

3. collegedad profile image75
    collegedadposted 5 years ago

But of course! My brother-in-law will learn that revenge is a dish best served cold this Christmas.

I take it that your kids received a few noisy toys.  Goody5 has some good suggestions in the article she linked.

2. collegedad profile image75
      collegedadposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh ya! This year this old man bought his 3 & 4 year old niece and nephew slide whistles, recorders, and a drum set!

3. leroy64 profile image82

Nice.  That is classic, and the kids will love those gifts.  They always do.

4. miguel91 profile image60
    miguel91posted 5 years ago

It is the best way to get back at your sister/brother. Just find something that you know that they will love, and watch as they torture their parents.

working