jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

What do you plan to do over the summer?

1. lisasuniquevoice profile image77
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 4 years ago

What do you plan to do over the summer?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8064720_f260.jpg

2. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Go boating at least twice, visit two colleges that I'm interested in attending, let the grandparents take care of our son for a weekend so we can have some alone time, my husband intends to teach me to cook but that will never be successful (he just taught me how to make pancakes), and plenty of reading to catch up with (most suggested by PhD students).
    What are your plans?

lisasuniquevoiceposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Iburmaster,
      Sounds like you're going to have some fun. What are you going to study in college?
      This summer I plan to take a road trip up to Port Austin at the tip of the Thumb. There's no one at any of the beaches on Lake Michigan during the week.
      L

2. lburmaster profile image82
      lburmasterposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Already have: AA, BS of Psychology.
      Now: MS in General Psychology
      No one? Sounds like a good place to visit. I've never been. What is it like?

3. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 4 years ago

Visiting places that I have yet gone to and eating exotic food that I yet to try. It is always the joy of planning ahead what I want to do and looking forward as the day approaches.

edhan,
      I like the idea of knowing what I'm going to do most of the time. It does add to the pleasure of the whole event.
      Keep planning,
      Lisa

4. RachaelLefler profile image95
    RachaelLeflerposted 4 years ago

not that with my hair. lake michigan is too cold for this shit, except the 3 days out of the year it's boiling hot and crowded as hell. hmm

Rachael,
      If you go to the beaches further up North you won't find many people. Also, if this summer is going to be anything like the last few with many, many days over100, you'll want the water to be cold.
      Thank you,
      Lisa

working