jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Time to plan vacations. Where are you going this year?

1. perfectperception profile image59
    perfectperceptionposted 6 years ago

Time to plan vacations. Where are you going this year?

Spring break and summer are right around the corner and most of us start planning where we are off to next.  Where do you plan to visit this year?

2. perfectperception profile image59
    perfectperceptionposted 6 years ago

Not really gg.zaino but I am looking for new and interesting places to visit and i didn't think I was being invasive.  Just figured there's no better way to find out what a place has to offer than to get feedback from others. Thanks for your thoughts though.

3. Eliminate Cancer profile image59
    Eliminate Cancerposted 6 years ago

Road trip.  Not sure where, maybe National Parks or something.  There's something nice about just riding off into the sunset and discovering whatever it is you come across.

4. KewlWriter profile image75
    KewlWriterposted 6 years ago

Spring break to nawlins!!! Yeaa baby, can't wait for march!!!

5. Les Trois Chenes profile image90
    Les Trois Chenesposted 6 years ago

I'll be staying here in Limousin south west France, because I run painting holidays, a bed and breakfast and holiday cottage in the tiny village of Videix. Having said that, it seems as if we've been on vacation for the last ten years since we moved here! If I had to go elsewhere, I'm thinking of going to se the Auvergne, just next door to Limousin.

6. Sjlifed profile image59
    Sjlifedposted 6 years ago

Well, i am now in love with India! If you want beaches, try Goa! Craving for some adventure, The East Himalayas (Darjeeling and Sikkim)! Or go Varanasi for a cultural immersion trip to see the devotees and learn the stories behind their gods.  If you like history and hot summers, go visit Rajasthan.. and well, for a tinge of romance and city life, the golden triangle  (Agra (the Taj Mahal), Delhi, etc). haha. hope this helps.

7. lex123 profile image72
    lex123posted 6 years ago

I'm planning to go to London this year. It will be my 2nd visit.

8. Adams-ebooks profile image68
    Adams-ebooksposted 6 years ago

Bali and Gili Islands...

Maybe Ayre's Rock in Australia smile

9. athena2011 profile image56
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

Cruising to the Bahamas for me. My first cruise ever. So looking forward to it.

10. IJR112 profile image61
    IJR112posted 6 years ago

I'm going to Montreal for a bachelor party.