jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Who has heard of Papa Bear?

1. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 4 years ago

Who has heard of Papa Bear?

No. Not "Goldilocks and the three bears".

2. ChristinS profile image94
    ChristinSposted 4 years ago

I know Stephen Colbert refers to Bill O'Reilly as papa bear lol does that count? There's also a papa bear on Sesame Street if memory serves smile.

The Examiner-1posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Sorry, they are not the answer. We will wait to see if anyone else gets it and then I will tell.

3. Mary McShane profile image78
    Mary McShaneposted 4 years ago

Rob says it is Papa Bear George Halas coach of the Chicago Bears. But I am guessing it is Ernest Hemingway.   Unless you give more hints, this is too broad an area because Papa Bear reference can be to many venues, including music (Aaron Glass), writers, (Hemingway!), characters in books and on TV programs (Hogan's Heroes).  Internet is iffy today, will check in later.  But I'm thinking Papa is Hemingway and Papa Bear is one of the affectionate terms he was given by young paramours.

4. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 4 years ago

Since I cannot edit the question I have to do it this way. I thought that what it was listed under was clue enough but I will tell you all that it is a new game.

5. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

is it an educational tv programme? There is one papa bear in such kids program which i had watched when i was young

The Examiner-1posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Nope. I forgot that this question was still floating around. Ithought that a certain Hubber would jump right in and know the answer.

Closed to reply

working