jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are the best 2-person games?

1. buckleupdorothy profile image83
    buckleupdorothyposted 4 years ago

What are the best 2-person games?

What are your favorite games for two people, either adults or children or mixed? Card games, board games - anything!

2. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 4 years ago

Hmmmm . . . I ponder if driving in a car or what the setting may be to select a choice from. I seem to remember odd ones like see the same thing and say it aloud while driving from here to there and someone would slug the other persons arm. Did that as kids and young lovers driving somewhere too.

Then I like to play spades and hearts, although that can be more than two. I kinda' feel even thought two couples, each couple as a team are really one.

As a kid a familiar game was who could swing the highest, run the fastest, and too tell the biggest whopper of a tale.

Oddly I guess I am thinking of those as a kid most and not as an adult. Maybe it is the season, I dun'no . . .

3. savvydating profile image96
    savvydatingposted 4 years ago

Trivial Pursuit, beause it's interesting and you learn things, and Scattegories, because it's still fun with only two people and it's a good game to play when you don't want to think too hard, but instead, just want to have a fun, easy sort of time--without worrying too much about competition.

4. PoeticFailosophy profile image58
    PoeticFailosophyposted 4 years ago

Hide and seek

working