jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

What lost toy from your childhood would you like to have back?

1. Sarah Anderson profile image68
    Sarah Andersonposted 4 years ago

What lost toy from your childhood would you like to have back?

My mom donated my favorite Cabbage Patch doll when I was little and threw out my Elmo doll. I miss them sometimes even now.

2. Easy Exercise profile image85
    Easy Exerciseposted 4 years ago

My rocking horse. It was plastic and rather tacky but oh, I would like to have that once again. I remember seeing in an old, now antique picture. Luckily most of my dolls I kept but none were of any real value. We didn't have money for nice dolls. I have the off brand Barbies. And one Christmas I asked for and never was able to have due to lack of funds - a porcelain doll. Now I have a small collection of porcelain dolls dressed for Christmas that I put out each year. Reliving my childhood in my middle age! Fun question - thank you!

3. Cristale profile image84
    Cristaleposted 4 years ago

My barbie collection. You can't find barbies like that anymore because now they are made differently. I had so many of them with clothing, accessories, and a hot pink car.

4. profile image0
    dragonflycolorposted 4 years ago

It wasn't necessarily a toy, but I want my My Little Pony blanket back, and I want it now!  Whah!  I loved that thing and it was destroyed.  I harbor resentment toward that enemy!

5. Dreamhowl profile image95
    Dreamhowlposted 4 years ago

This already became a thing for me - I let my parents give away my Silverbolt figurine years ago when I thought I didn't care about it anymore. It is a half-wolf, half-eagle with feathers that shoot out of its wings. A year or two back I found myself missing it, as my love for wolves is still a thing and it was my favorite action figure. My boyfriend found one on Ebay and gave it to me for my birthday. It was awesome. smile

6. JohnGreasyGamer profile image85
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8615944_f260.jpg

I'd choose my Street Shark toy, which I've just found out today was called Ripster (I think). I never used to watch the show but I liked the line of toys, which were anthropomorphic biker sharks.... yes, you read that correctly. I used to love playing with it in the bath and making him fight with other toys I had, and he almost always won because of how cool he was. If I could get one today, I would.

1. profile image0
      dragonflycolorposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yes!  Go Street Shark!

7. Borsia profile image45
    Borsiaposted 4 years ago

Tops would be all of my cap guns.
    Close behind would be my Erector Set and a similar kit I had to build chemical plants, which was very rare.
    Finally all of my Tonka Toys.

8. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

my dolly's eyes. Her eyes were caught in between he sharp edges of the fence when my neighbour and I exchange our dolls to play with when we were 6 years old. I am still keeping the doll, bandaged her eyes.

working