jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are the common signs of buried treasures?

1. Charmaine Rose profile image60
    Charmaine Roseposted 2 years ago

What are the common signs of buried treasures?

2. tsmog profile image81
    tsmogposted 2 years ago

With a little jest I discovered a buried treasure in my closet the other day. The sign it was a buried treasure was it was hidden from view and it was a wonderful discovery having immense worth with great value. Of course how one defines a treasure will be dependent on those two - worth and value. One may have to consider if there is an exchange value of worth within the community of commerce seeking something.

The discovery in this case was an object, which has no real commercial value, yet at the time of discovery brought a great sense of personal worth especially with self-esteem. That object represented a time period where a great amount of energy was expended to accomplish something for not only myself but for a business I once was employed by. It caused change to occur bettering the enterprise servicing the community of employees and the public doing business with that enterprise. Truly a treasure, however if sold on ebay it really would not bring a pile of gold.

3. chuckandus6 profile image76
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

I am not sure what the signs are but there is still real buried treasure yet to find this website tells all about what has never been foundhttp://listverse.com/2013/08/03/10-real-life-hidden-treasures/

4. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 2 years ago

Beeps on the metal detector.
    Pictures of someone burying something there a few hours prior.