jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Are you FOR or AGAINST Pokemon Go?

1. WrenchWench profile image97
    WrenchWenchposted 19 months ago

Are you FOR or AGAINST Pokemon Go?

Lately social media has been filled with three kinds of people: Those who LOVE Pokemon Go!, those who have no idea what it is, and those who just can't stand it. Which category would you place yourself in, and why? Why do you love or hate it? Or what don't you understand about it?

2. tamarawilhite profile image93
    tamarawilhiteposted 19 months ago

I really don't care unless it infringes on my personal property or activities. Thus my son and his friends all staring around in the church parking lot at a Pokemon they found didn't matter as long as it didn't put them in the way of traffic.

I have heard businesses and non profits complain about people wandering through. For the non-profits, I suggest treating them as visitors to be educated. Tell them about your mission. You might educate someone, and if the players don't like it, your group will get removed from the Pokemon map faster than if you demand that the company take you off.

For businesses that don't like wanderers through, charge them or make them be customers, just like saying only paying customers can use your bathroom. This is reasonable if only as s precaution for the shoplifters who will pretend to be Pokemon players while wandering in, lifting items and leaving.

1. WrenchWench profile image97
      WrenchWenchposted 19 months agoin reply to this

I've heard of a few businesses puting up "Pokemon for Paying Customers Only!", lol. And other non-profits have found ways to play along, like the Dog Rescue in Spokane that offers dogs to walk while you hatch your eggs or hunt Pokemon, lol

3. lorenfawnhubs profile image74
    lorenfawnhubsposted 19 months ago

I don't like it at all, in fact i don't enjoy mobile games at all, tho some of my friends loved Poke Go!, because the game makes them go out more often ^^

working