jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

What random thing do want to learn how to do (and why), but haven't gotten aroun

1. savvydating profile image97
    savvydatingposted 16 months ago

What random thing do want to learn how to do (and why), but haven't gotten around to learning yet?

For example, I've always wanted to learn how to whistle with two fingers. Why? Because I attend local theatre performances and I want to be able to express my enthusiasm by whistling instead of (only) clapping. (LOL)

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13238991_f260.jpg

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 16 months ago

I've always wished I knew more about basic car repair, like how to change my own oil, for example.
    I can change a flat tire and I know where the windshield washer fluid goes. That's about the extent of my automotive skills. Haha.

savvydatingposted 16 months agoin reply to this

Lol. That's a good thing to learn, actually. The only thing I know how to do is pour more oil and coolant into the car, so you're way ahead of me. hahaha.

3. Paxash profile image100
    Paxashposted 16 months ago

I've always wanted to learn programming but have never been able to set aside the time to learn at least one language. Currently I'm trying to learn HTML and CSS, so hopefully I can manage to stick to it this time.

That's awesome, Darcie. I could never learn programming. I thank goodness for IT guys and ladies.

4. PhoenixV profile image76
    PhoenixVposted 16 months ago

I wish I could learn a new language like French and learm to play the piano, but I am getting old now and have no natural knack for it.

I'll bet you could pick up some French by listening to CD's in your car---or whatever electronic device they're using nowadays.
      Here's your first word: Allons-y!
      Pronounced: ah-lohn-zee
      Meaning: Let's go!
      Your wife and kids will laugh!

2. PhoenixV profile image76
      PhoenixVposted 16 months agoin reply to this

Not married nor have kids. I used to watch PBS French in Action but hardly learned a thing. I barely have a grip on english lol

3. savvydating profile image97

You may not be married, but given your Valentine's Day hub, you sure know how to be romantic. Lol.

working