jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

GTA 4, a good buy?

1. WorldCup~2010 profile image60
    WorldCup~2010posted 6 years ago

I was looking for games to buy with some extra money I have and I really want GTA 4 but im not sure how good it actually is. Some of my friends have it but I have never played it before. I wanted originally Empire: Total War but I am not about to slowly kill my pc  by playing that game 24/7. So I have a PS3 and I just want an opinion on this game... thanks smile

2. evvy_09 profile image78
    evvy_09posted 6 years ago

I never really was interested in the GTA series until the fourth one.  The story is awesome, Nikko is probaly the most likable character from the series.  I played the multiplayer with my husband (we have 2 xboxs and he bought a second copy of the game) and it's really fun.  You choose a character and have a big brawl in the city with a dozen other players. I think you might be able to get a used copy at Gamestop for fairly cheap.
    Red Dead Redemption is great too.  Like GTA in the wild west. And of course Black Ops.

1. warchild75 profile image80
      warchild75posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Yeah man screw gta,RDR rocks!!!

WorldCup~2010posted 6 years agoin reply to this

haha I already own RDR! its probably the best game I have ever played! But, like all games, if you play them too much, they get boring sad so I need something new to entertain me haha but I totally agree!!!!

2. evvy_09 profile image78
        evvy_09posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Warchild just remember that GTA came out first and RDR, though the better game, basing it's style off it.

WorldCup~2010posted 6 years agoin reply to this

yeah and I need something new to me. After a while, I got bored and I want something new... a game like saints row 2, but more realistic

3. profile image49
    rubacuoriposted 6 years ago

Evvy,just don't forget your daily life with those little crazy thing..LOL

1. evvy_09 profile image78
      evvy_09posted 6 years agoin reply to this

I don't think I need anyone telling me about my daily life.

working