Kazam Balance Bike
Kazam Balance Bike
When you purchase a Kazam Balance Bikes for your child, you can count on your child having the best opportunity to learn the balance and coordination they will need in preparation for riding a regular 2-wheeled bicycle. As they ride a balance bike, their confidence will grow and before they know it, they will have their feet on the deck and will be gliding along without touching the ground.
Having your child learn with a training wheel bike doesn't give them the opportunity to learn the balance skills that are necessary for riding. Many people find that they have a difficult time weaning their children off the training wheels. The children haven't learned to ride the bike while they have training wheels. They have only learned how to rely on the training wheels.
Think about giving your child a balance bike for Christmas this year. I can't think of a better Christmas gift idea for your toddler, or pre-bicycle youngster. They will receive countless hours of fun from this gift.
Kazam Balance Bike Features
A Better Way for Learning to Ride a Peddled Bicycle
Based on the concept of learning the balance and coordination skills first, then learning to pedal after that.
- No pedals, chain, or training wheels
- Designed with a foot rest area
- Maintains a center of gravity similar to a traditional bicycle
- Adjustable Chrome Handlebars with soft padded hand grips
- Quick release seat adjustment
- Steel spoked wheels and air inflated tires
- Rated by an expert as being the best in its category
- Featured on NBC's Today Show in May of 2010
Learning to Ride a Kazam Balance Bike - Look How Easy it is
This is the little girl's second day on her new Kazam Balance Bike. She is already scooting along with ease. She has already begun to learn to pull her feet off the ground and balance while she glides along.
Kazam Balance Bike Reviews
Easy to Assemble and Your Kids Will Love It
Of approximately 30 reviews from consumers who had purchased the Kazam Balance Bike, they rated it as 5 stars out of 5. In general, they were pleased with the quality and were amazed at how quickly their child progressed to the point of being able to balance the bike while gliding
I've summarized a few of the comments made by consumers who have purchased this balance bike:
- This bike is teaching my two year old how to balance better than my four year old who rides a bike with training wheels
- The bike is easy to assemble
- Appears to be fairly sturdy considering the abuse that my child has put it through
- One of the top 3 purchases we've ever made for our son. Love it.
- All the neighborhood kids want to ride it when they see our child outside riding her Kazam balance bike
- Like how the crossbar dips down for the child to rest their feet
- Some people complained that the child only got a few weeks out of the bike before they were skilled enough to ride a pedal bike. But most said their child would continue using the balance bike even though they had graduated to pedals
From the reviews that I read, I'm certain that your child will love this bike
Child Bicycle Safety Message
Always make sure your child wears a helmet while bicycling.
Children's Bicycle Helmets - Think About Your Child's Safety While They Ride Their Bike
Your child's safety is of the utmost importance. Please don't take any chances. Make sure your child is wearing a helmet whenever they ride any type of bicycle.
Glide Bikes Mini Glider Balance Bike
When it's time for your little one to begin learning how to ride a bike, it's time to consider a Glide Bikes Mini Glider Balance Bike. In fact, if your child...
Cool Bikes for Kids
Tricycles, Bicycles, or Balance Bikes - Which is the best choice for your child? Find the best option among our cool bikes for kids on display here. It's ti...
Cars 12-Inch Boys BMX Bicycle by Huffy
What child wouldn't want to be riding around with Disney's Lightning McQueen on their Cars 12 inch BMX Bicycle by Huffy. This bicycle, inspired by the Disney...
Schwinn Roadster 12-inch Children's Tricycle
Children love the Schwinn Roadster 12" Tricycle with its retro styling and it's air filled tires. Create a lifetime of memories for your child when they...
WeeRide Co-Pilot Bike Trailer
The WeeRide Co-Pilot bike trailer offers an excellent method of getting your preschooler started in bicycling. Is it right for you? If your children aren't ...
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
Ohohdon is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please tell your story about you or your child learning to ride a bicycle. Don't you wish that you had a balance bike to learn on?