Loosing Weight Fast
Fast Weight Loss Tips
First of all I do not recommend anyone trying to lose weight fast, the consequences could be noticeable in drastic mood swings, feeling less energetic, anxiety, nervousness, sporadic cravings, lower capacity to concentrate and much more. Nutritionists well know that the healthiest rate of weight loss is by one (1) kilo a year! Yes, you understood it correctly.
Then there is the occasion when you must be at a wedding or an important event related to your career to attend to and you want to get in that special dress you like so much and that fitted you like a slim glove last year.
Here are some quick weight loss tips.
- Our body needs a lot of water, drink water and more of it still.
- Our bodies are 75% water and it’s a fundamental element for a healthy diet. Water helps flush and clean our systems, especially the kidneys and bladder of waste foodstuffs and toxins.
Fast Weight Loss
- It regulates many functions in the body, helps with digestion, and fills up your stomach.
- A majority of people go through life without knowing they are dehydrated.Going to the washroom for number one regularly is not embarrassing, but healthy!
- Water is not just a way to flush out toxins but if you have more water in your body you will generally feel healthier and fitter.
- Water will also give you the feeling of fullness, thus reducing the tendency to eat more.
- While water on its own is not a fat burner, drinking water can help you to lose weight in different ways.
- An apple with a large glass of water, for instance, taken half hour before meals will help you to reduce your appetite.
- As well, as natural fat burner, in the morning as soon as you get up, get about a mug or two of water and heat it up until it is luke-warm, get a lemon and squeeze five to ten drops and drink it. It’s an excellent way of removing toxins from your body while burning fat naturally.
More on Health
- Put less food on your dish. Chew slowly, chew at least 30 to 40 times before swallowing.
- Alternate your foods and don´t be reserved in eating a wide variety of them as long as they are fat free.
- Eat plenty of fruits, all sorts of fruits, vegetables, grains, and legumes foods high in fiber, vitamins, and minerals all low in fat and free of cholesterol.
- Try to get fresh local produce close to you. Vegetables are your best friend when it comes to losing weight fast. Eat more of them.
- Do not chew gum. Chewing gum provokes the gastric digestive juices (hydrochloric acid) to form and it will make you feel hungry faster.
- Doesn´t matter if you hate gyms, even light exercise, such as a short 20 to 30 minute walk will be good if done every day.
- Every single time you exercise more than usual and get your heart rate up for a while you burn more calories and fat.