How to Calm Mind and Reduce Stress & Anxiety in Everyday Life
- Have a laugh: 'Laughing is good for health', though all of us have our household and work responsibilities, too much stressing out about them will only make you more pain -both physically and mentally. There are many ways to unwind like talking/thinking about old finny memories, catch up with your close buddies, watch your favorite comedy movies-shows. Research says, more amount of oxygen flows to organs when you laugh out loud which increases blood flow and reduces stress automatically.
- Get rid of the clutter: Are you encircled by lots of things in a tiny space? Having too many materials around can leave you feeling entangled and overwhelmed which ultimately leads to stress. Continuously living in such a messy encircle brings on undesirable anxiety. So to stay relaxed you need to De-clutter everything slowly and not at once otherwise it will cause you more stress. An uncluttered area makes you feel soothing and satisfying. You can start from small areas and gradually move to major things.
- Do the housework differently: While cleaning your house might seem mundane, try to do your everyday chores in a bit different manner like putting on your favorite TV show or music, running in the background, prepare a list of chores to be done, and start your work. It will not only burn your calories but also your work would be done without feeling tired and stressed out at the end of it.
- Drink juices: Scientists say that vitamin 'C' in fruit juices lowers the level of stress hormones and can really help you to manage stress much better. Also, your immune system gets boosted by vitamin C-rich foods such as sweet red peppers, grapefruit juices, orange juices, strawberries.
- Sing out loud: Do you remember the last time when had sung loudly? Put the radio, music system on and start singing. Just sing it, no matter how bad you sing. Actually, singing or dancing will make you feel happier and stress-less. It also benefits your immune system, breathing, and also your heart
- Breathe deeply: Deep breathing will lower the level of the stress hormone cortisol and put you in relaxed mode, for these, you can do some investment in rosemary scents or some lavender and take a deep whiff. If you don't like using scents, practice regularly the action of deep breathing. Try various breathing techniques of yoga as this deep breathing sends oxygen powerfully through blood-stream, beats stress, and helps you to calm down.
- Go for a walk: Exercise like walking is one of the best ways to beat stress, it can greatly reduce your stress level. Daily going for a walk in warm weather for about 30minutes can make you feel good and boost your mood.
- Spend time with your pet: Pets not only give you unconditional love but also keeps your health good by keeping you De-stressed. Spending few minutes with your pet can make your body feel good as it reduces blood pressure, lowers the level of stress hormones, less anxiety, and improves your immunity.
- BEST 10-TIPS FOR A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP WITHOUT PILLS
A sound seven to eight hour sleep is all your body needs to recuperate from the day's wear and tear. But sometimes, stress tends to play spoilsport and rob you of this much required necessity, resulting in insomnia. This directly has a negative...
- Health tips for call center agents to stay fit and healthy
Health tips for call center agents to stay in shape and healthy and enjoying your work without taking any stress. To be focused, vigilant and attentive on the work it is necessary that call center agents should take care of their diet and do not take
- How can you take care of your glasses
If you want to make your glasses last longer then you should make sure that you handle them carefully and take good care of them. Here are some tips which you can follow if you want to use your glasses for a good number of years. #1. When you put...
- Tips for college students to stay in shape, healthy ...
SOME GOOD TIPS FOR STUDENTS STUDYING AT COLLEGES TO STAY IN SHAPE AND GOOD HEALTH. Anyone who is concerned with teen health, college health and teen fitness, need to look no far than your local gym floor to see why their is such a problem with...
This content reflects the personal opinions of the author. It is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and should not be substituted for impartial fact or advice in legal, political, or personal matters.
© 2012 Hiren V