The antidote for depression and pessimism
What takes people to the Path of Depression?
If someone had to ask me years ago about the meaning of "depression" and "pessimism",I would say that the first term does not in any reason exist, and the second one is simply a physical reality extent.
BUT those two words dominate the vocabulary of millions of citizens upon this planet,because every day people sink into the depression hole and follow the path of pessimism.
What takes people to the path of depression and pessimism?
Is there a remedy or antidote to depression and pessimism?
Have you ever experienced depression?
Cause and effects
People usually cling to ideas cultivated since childhood and also maintained in adulthood.
The results are the following:
- Instead of visualizing,they watch TV
- Instead of visiting Nature,they live and work in confined places
- Instead of cultivating Love in their Souls,they allow negativity and hater create nests within it
- Instead of talking about Values and walking with THEM, they humiliate their life with worthless deeds and thoughts
- Instead of expressing their Gratitude for the Abundance in their life,affiliate an ungrateful attitude
- Instead of creating,they destroy
- Instead of enjoying their fellows creations,they do everything in order to devalue their labors and derive satisfaction from this deed
Heaven on Earth ~ Positive affirmations
The key word is "Gratitude" for all goods that we have acquired in life,including abundance, opportunities and new beginnings.
The antidote is Gratitude
I think that even in such a situation,there is still an antidote.
Through personal experience gained over the years,I would like to suggest the following;
- Do not let Time be wasted.Means,seize the Time!
- Use your mind in a creative and beneficial way for all people
- Revitalize your mind. Do not let mind handcuffs capture your mind.
- If the "Resolution"of your mind traps is achieved through a creative,friendly conversation with a good friend,then go on.
- If you love a walk in a quiet place,in a beautiful natural environment,in a forest or a peaceful seashore,then follow your heart!
- If a love affair inspires and strengthens you emotionally, then fall in love and enjoy this love affair,without allowing this love becoming another mind reap.
- If your intuition advises you to follow a creative path,then listen to this intuitive advice. Imprisoned creativity leads to pessimism.
- If reality seems so boring and unbearable,then this is a little bell for you to dare dynamic changes in your life.
- The inability to follow the path that carves our heart,might be the cause that leads to depression.
When getting away from the selfish notion that we live upon Earth just to make ourselves happy and only that,and when understanding that our Happiness is derived though the Happiness of our fellows,then we discover the Antidote for Depression and Pessimism.
This happens due to the ability of humans to overcome the physical needs, especially this period of time (Global economical crisis) and follow a path that shifts to a Higher Intellectual level.
It's a feature that only humans -soul beings- could have and manifest at their own will.
- Cosmic Light, a Spiritual and Cosmic Poetry book
Cosmic Light is a spiritual and cosmic poetry book on Cosmic Love,Twin Flames,Awakening,our astral origin and re-connection with Cosmic Consciousness. Author :Katerina Kostaki, published by Xlibris
- How a discouragement makes you a winner
Author Katerina Kostaki presents a series of life experiences that empower and reinforce along a mysterious and informative life journey.
- How to conquer your fear and overcome negative thoug...
How to defend one self when frustrated by rymours of imminent world destructions and common fears that abstract mind and create negative thought-forms.
- My Guardian Angel Messages
My channeled messages delivered by my Guardian Angel as a means to share Spiritual Truths and sustain Awakening along the Path to Light.