Tips to gain muscle mass fast
Gain Mass Fast
How to gain mass fast
When we talk about gaining muscle mass, we are indeed talking about gaining muscle not fat. Definitely, on building muscle mass, there are several factors which should be taken care of. Food plan, workouts, proper positive mind-set, determination and discipline. In this hub, i am going to talk briefly about these factors.
Food to gain Muscle Mass Fast
Its the main source which is inevitable in the process of building muscle mass. Without proper nutritional foods, building a muscle is almost impossible.
- Eat Nutritious Food:- Eat calorie rich foods. And try to avoid junk foods as far as possible. Junk and stale foods will do much harm than good.
- Increase your Protein Intake:-- Protein are the building blocks of cell. So, increasing protein in your diet will not only helps you gain mass fast but also a good source for building lean muscle.
- Eat dried fruits: Fruits such as apple, mango, pear, date etc can help. But be sure not to overeat.
- Have Omega-3 fatty acid in your diet:- Omega-3 fatty acid is the essential fatty acid which is very not only for body building but also for its maintenance. It is also important acid for healthy heart. White part of boiled eggs, salmon fish, walnuts are good source of this acid.
Workouts to gain muscle mass fast
You guys still have a query about how to gain muscle fast. Well, apart of food sources, exercise or workout is another one major element playing the role. So, in this hub, i am going to add some tips. But, make your mind-set that, without giving stress to your muscle, it will not grow. And its also not necessary for you to be active daily, if you are a beginner, so 3 alternate days a week can be efficient . So, here it goes,
- Dead-lifts 5x5
- Pull ups 4x8
- Dumbbell Curls 4x8
- Weighted Dips5x5
- Incline Flyer 4x8
- Incline Dumbbell Press 4x8
- Lying Triceps Extension 4x8
- Squats 4x12
- Seated Calf Raise 4x12
- Stiff Legged Dead-lift 3x12
- Bulgarian Split Squat 3x12
One more important thing is, your muscle doesn't grow while working out. It grows while your sleep. So, after doing heavy workouts and diet plan, have plentiful of rest time too.
Muscle Gaining Products
My Other Hubs
- History of Substance Abuse
In this hub, i will particularly focus on history of substance abuse or drug abuse. How and when humankind started to use drugs which later become an addiction.
- How to bulk up super fast
Simple process on how to bulk up very fast. It is definitely a hot topic regarding body building , strength workouts etc.
- Stress Relief Techniques : How to relax
This hub defines the stress relief techniques and methods in brief. The techniques mentioned are quick and easy to use