abbykorinnelee profile image 76

I would like to know your educated opinion regarding Anthrax vaccines and childhood vaccines.

- Regarding Soldier's increased rates of suicide and PTSD and being discharged for some reason they claim is not accurate and not given benefits; relateing or not to the Anthrax vaccine side effects. -Anthrax vaccine and neuro toxicity and neuro death -Autism; live virus's vs quantity and thimerosal if its really "free" of it in the vaccines -CDC and FDA and Pentagon: innocent or actually telling lies -Read my autism journey; am i emotional or rational: CDC states mothers like McCarthy and myself are running on emtions needing something to blame for autism; we are not basing it on facts

moonlitdreams profile image56

Best Answer moonlitdreams says

Mr Tindle profile image82

Mr Tindle says

tinaweha profile image65

Tina Boomerina (tinaweha) says

abbykorinnelee profile image76

Abigayle Malchow (abbykorinnelee) says